*headache*
First of all, I don't have any male friends who are free on 24 Nov - 2 Dec.
Second, Juwita in Sydney has provided me a partner there (it was confirmed yesterday night), which according to my best friend after I showed them his photo -- is quite good looking. (hahaha, Juwi tau aja deh).
Oh well, I prefer to spend all the romantic time with a handsome man of course! (every girl will agree with me). I hope the sponsor can understand. 1 air tix only for me is enough IMO. The quality time matters more... rather than spending time "in romance" with an ugly guy...
Plus my two sisters will fly together with me... My parents will pay for them.
Worst scenario, this trip will be cancelled. My parents said, ya udah kalau gitu... sementara anaknya ini merasa sia-sia menang lomba. If this prize is forfeited, I will feel very disappointed. Come on, I want to see Juwi! I want to see Hugh Jackman... I want to climb Sydney Bridge...
------
First of all, I don't have any male friends who are free on 24 Nov - 2 Dec.
Second, Juwita in Sydney has provided me a partner there (it was confirmed yesterday night), which according to my best friend after I showed them his photo -- is quite good looking. (hahaha, Juwi tau aja deh).
Oh well, I prefer to spend all the romantic time with a handsome man of course! (every girl will agree with me). I hope the sponsor can understand. 1 air tix only for me is enough IMO. The quality time matters more... rather than spending time "in romance" with an ugly guy...
Plus my two sisters will fly together with me... My parents will pay for them.
Worst scenario, this trip will be cancelled. My parents said, ya udah kalau gitu... sementara anaknya ini merasa sia-sia menang lomba. If this prize is forfeited, I will feel very disappointed. Come on, I want to see Juwi! I want to see Hugh Jackman... I want to climb Sydney Bridge...
------



No comments:
Post a Comment