Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess: The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cover scan + general update

OK, I forgot to scan the real book... It's pocket size, very light. I have sent it to Pak Janto Marzuki in Stockholm - Sweden yesterday and my aunt in Hong Kong... I am meeting Dr Budiono San... (Ki AS darling) this Friday night, after his conference opening in Singapore (save postage)... and hopefully Juwita in Sydney on the last week of November (save postage).

Oh yeah, I hope Dee (my best friend who was just married last weekend) does not forget to collect this novel in our best friend's home in Jakarta (they live in nearby neighbourhood).

Magda has finished reading. And after our discussion, she knows that I always write a super woman character with my good values -- this is something to sell to the media, Pak Harry once told me. He felt that most of the time, I was not selling this good point of my writing style.

Pak Harry is arranging my interview with Aditya FM, a radio in Pekanbaru latest by next week.
Hore, akhirnya wawancara radio lagi...
My meeting with Femina magazine was cancelled because of traffic jam and flood last Monday in Jakarta highway... Iya tol macet total n jalan ke bandara banjir, jadi perlu 3 jam dari kantor Femina ke Soekarno-Hatta, jadi diundur Des pas aku ke Jakarta lagi...

scan of front cover


scan of back cover

No comments: