Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess: The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Search This Blog / Cari di Blog ini

Friday, October 31, 2008

I won a trip to Sydney (91.3 FM and Tourism Australia)


This morning I received a call. First I thought it was a cheesy pick up line from a guy (after I said I am good, he said: How if I can make you feel better) -- maklum pikiran kriminal, I watch Criminal Mind too much, so I thought this guy is trying to get me on a blind date, FYI free dinner is not necessarily making me feel better HAHAHA, but then a female voice joins the conversation... I thought: this sounds like a radio... and why they are talking about climbing bridge... It is supposed to be my pledge when in 2003 parents refused my itinerary to climb the Sydney Bridge...

The rest is history. My entry wins. Still in AWE state. How can I win this? Climb the Sydney Bridge, sunset cruise, candlelight dinner under the star before catching a performance in Sydney Opera House is so standard in my way of writing romance.

PS: No worries, my future husband, I am not a romantic person. I am just researching too much drama for my novels, so - as long as you provide the unlimited credit limit for card for me, definitely I will turn your fantasy into reality. Good food, good sight, good company. Result assured.

No comments: